BSB42515 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
The Certificate IV in Small Business Management has been exclusively developed for small business owners. We emphasise immediate and practical application of knowledge, so you can take everything you have learned in class, and implement it in your business.
The course is delivered through workshops and by one-on-one coaching with business mentors, who are each qualified industry professionals with a proven track record of owning and managing successful small businesses.
Townsville – 19-23 February 2018 | 9am-4pm
In addition to the 5 day block mode, you can attend twice weekly tutorial sessions to utilise the computer facilities and receive assistance from your trainer.
Online – You can enrol at any time and start ASAP
$1495 (Payment plans available)
Payment plans: $200 upfront deposit upon enrolment with $25 per week on a 12 month payment plan.
Higher Skills Level funding
$500 (If concessional student $300)
You’re eligible for the Higher Level Skills Subsidy if you:
- Work/own/manage a Small Business
- are 15 years or older and no longer in school
- live in Queensland full time
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or temporary resident with the necessary visa or work permits
- don’t currently have (or are enrolled in) a certificate IV or higher level qualification.
- Face to face training and additional tutorial support
- Finish the qualification with all documents needed to ensure a compliant business
- 12 Month business booster membership (worth $650)
What you will study
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finance
- BSBSMB413 Design a digital action plan for small business
- BSBSMB415 Refine and strengthen a small business
- BSBSMB417 Recruit staff
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBSMB401 Establish and comply with legal and risk requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
Duration: 12 months
Intakes: We have a rolling intake which means you can start anytime.
Assessments: Assessments are a combination of multiple choice, short answer and a case study scenarios.
You may also be interested in our