BSB42515 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
The Certificate IV in Small Business Management has been exclusively developed for small business owners. We emphasise immediate and practical application of knowledge, so you can take everything you have learned in class, and implement it in your business.
The course is delivered through workshops and by one-on-one coaching with business mentors, who are each qualified industry professionals with a proven track record of owning and managing successful small businesses
Duration: 12-18 Months
Pricing and Enrolment Information $1495 or $500 Higher Skills Funding.
Learn while you work on your business instead of in it
You’re eligible for the Higher Level Skills Subsidy if you:
- Work/own/manage a Small Business
- are 15 years or older and no longer in school
- live in Queensland full time
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or temporary resident with the necessary visa or work permits
- don’t currently have (or are enrolled in) a certificate IV or higher level qualification.
You may also be interested in our