Learning Partnerships provides several solutions for HR Managers and Businesses to attract and engage talent, develop soft skills, encourage effective learning, building leadership capabilities and developing and maintain positive culture.
Human Resource challenges affect every aspect of business, and this includes meeting strategic organisational business imperatives that HR departments never faced in past decades.
Top Challenges facing HR Managers
In our experience the top challenges that HR Managers and Businesses experience are:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Soft Skills such as emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, innovation, higher order processing skills and work ethic.
- Building leaders from within the company
- Creating a positive value driven culture
- Fostering diversity
- Managing change
- Encouraging effective learning
- Preparing for a millennial workforce
From your initial contact we are working to understand your requirements and develop a program that best suits your objectives and your culture. Whether it is to address a specific pain point or to develop an entire development and engagement program and coordinate your non trade trainees we can assist.
You may also be interested in
- Psychometric Testing
- Team Development Courses
- Business Thrive Program
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Administration Qualifications
- Business Qualifications
- Leadership and Management Qualifications
- Traineeships and Government Funding