Learning Partnerships provides several solutions for HR and People and Culture Managers ato attract and engage talent, develop soft skills, encourage effective learning, building leadership capabilities and developing and maintain positive culture.
Engaging, retaining and developing competent people to achieve business strategy in a cycle of evolution and innovation means is an ongoing challenge.
We have been supporting individuals, government small business and large businesses since 1999. The Our Clients page highlights a few of the organisations we have worked with. If you would like more information or references we are happy to help.
Top Challenges facing HR Managers
In our experience the top challenges that HR Managers and Businesses experience are:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Soft skills such as emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, innovation, higher order processing skills and work ethic.
- Building leaders from within the company
- Creating a positive value driven culture
- Fostering diversity
- Managing change
- Encouraging effective learning
- Preparing for a millennial workforce
From your initial contact we are working to understand your requirements and develop a program that best suits your objectives and your culture. Whether it is to address a specific pain point or to develop an entire development and engagement program and coordinate your non trade trainees we can assist.
You may also be interested in
- Psychometric Testing
- Team Development Courses
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Administration Qualifications
- Business Qualifications
- Leadership and Management Qualifications
- Traineeships and Government Funding